Saturday, June 02, 2007

O' Girl !!

Days flew by with the years counting,
The search inside my soul never ending,
As People, they came and As Friends, they left,
O' Girl, I hope you have come to end my quest ....

Stayed on the race, to reach the nothing,
And chased a mirage of my destination,
It was a race of a tortoise,
Against a bullet train,
The train ain't the hare to rest,
O' Girl, and this ain't just a story ....

Send me an angel and Show me the light,
The glimmer of hope and the miracle of a fight,
O' Girl, the honey on my anhydrous tongue,
Cometh and cure the cancer in my lung ....


With your smile of a million stars in the sky,
You just say a Hi, and make me Fly,
O' Girl, the green leaf under the droplets of rain,
Cometh and complete me again ....

So close, yet so far away,
I know it's just words that will make my love stay,
A third degree burn or the unsaid feeling that makes my heart go sore,
O' Girl, I don't have to tell you what hurts me more ....

6 Comments:

Blogger None... said...

Hmmm..........so what's your point?!Jus kidding! :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

Aval varuvaala...Aval varuvaala...!!!!! ;)

8:47 PM  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

Somebody is gettin emotional....:)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Matty said...

"race between tortoise and bullet train"

quite true;)

4:09 PM  
Blogger P.R.A.D said...

Neema : My Point is getting back to writing :D Nuthn more, if this is true, consequences are bad :P

Matty : Dei ennada artham adhuku, detailed'a cheppu

Kanna : Good to see u r still reading my blog :P Thanks aleeeyaa

10:30 PM  
Blogger None... said...

NOw this poem slightly makes sense....so go for it you fool.....

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home