Monday, September 10, 2007

In My Darkest Hour

There's so much in me,
That even time cannot heal,
You still capture me in my realms,
In the worst comprehension of my grubby dreams,
So tell me,
Did you think about us,
When you signed the silent accord?

You took away all that I had,
And left me here... waiting,
Dark clouds surrounding me,
My worst fears have come alive,
I always relied on you to ward off the ghosts,
Now why do you want me to fight them alone?
(curdled with fright)

I look in the mirror,
And see you there,
But there's a world between you and me,
coz you are so far away.. I can't reach you,
So tell me,
Why were you in such a hurry,
To exchange blankets for shrouds?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi...yes, am still around :) are you still with amdocs? whats ur mail id? will mail u soon..take care

6:21 AM  
Blogger Vidhya said...

aheam... good one.. reading ur blog after a long time!!:)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home